The management of Masoliver Group, in keeping with its aim to occupy a leading position in the market for the manufacture and distribution of spirits and the distribution of the food products of well-known brands, and in an effort to align our services with the satisfaction of our customers, has adopted a development strategy involving the establishment, implementation, maintenance and certification of a quality system in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard within Masoliver Group, and the IFS standard for Beveland.
The Management of Masoliver Group undertakes to constantly improve the efficiency of its process management, as a result of which its Quality Management system is based on the observance of the following general guidelines:
- To establish objectives and goals annually with a view to the continuous improvement of the quality of our products, processes and customer services.
- To comply with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements in terms of quality, as well as customer specifications, the safety of the products/processes and other requirements subscribed to by the Organization.
- To achieve the complete satisfaction of our customers and other interested parties, by promoting communication, participation and consultation with customers with regard to the quality of the service.
- To carry out production in compliance with the obligations set out by the HACCP guidelines based on the “Codex Alimentarius”, the provisions of the IFS standard and the UNO-EN ISO 9001:2008 regulations, as well as their spirit, thereby complying with the current legislation regarding food, the environment and personnel.
- To perform the necessary preventive and corrective actions and allocate the resources needed to ensure hygienically safe products, and to acquire a commitment to the constant improvement of the Quality System.
- To promote continuous training and acquisition of skills among the employees of Masoliver Group in the statutorily required subjects and in matters of quality management, thus promoting their awareness and involvement in the constant improvement of their activities.
- The company undertakes to comply with the following basic requirements of ethical work:
* Every human being possesses a unique value, which justifies moral consideration for each person without unjust discrimination upon the basis of differences of sex, age, disability, colour, race, religion, language, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
* Each individual has the right to self-realization, inasmuch as it does not interfere with the same right of others, and has the obligation to contribute to well-being in society.
- To maintain suitable facilities for facilitating proper handling and hygienic practices and to perform necessary monitoring of these in order to ensure hygienically safe products.
- To comply with current environmental legislation and regulations and the commitments to which the organization subscribes, striving to go one step further than the established standards, as far as possible.
- To make sustainable use of natural resources, promoting efficient energy use, the rational use of water and raw materials and recycling practices.
- To manage and treat waste and emissions in a manner respectful towards the environment and to minimize their generation in our operations.
- To evaluate the environmental issues arising from our activities and products, both present and future, monitoring them in order to prevent or minimize their effects.
The Quality Management System Policy of Masoliver Group will be subject to regular reviews by Management in order to ensure that it is suitable at all times.
The Quality, Food Safety and Environmental Policy has been distributed throughout all the levels of the organization, including those people who work on behalf of MASOLIVER GROUP.